Saturday 19 August 2006

Tell Me This


What happens when two shy people meet each other and like each other?

Why is it easier to say "I had fun, I'll call you" rather than "Thanks, see you around" if you already know you're not going to call?

Why do people cheat ? Or, maybe the question is... why do people ignore that feeling of "I know what could happen here...I need to stop."?

Why can't every attraction be reciprocated?

What do you do when your gut is telling you to run, but your heart is convinced you should stay?

Should you get into a relationship you know isn't going to work in the long term?

Is there one soul mate for every person? Just one?

What if you never find that someone?

What if you spend your life wondering if the one you have isn't the one you want?

Who pays for whom on a double date?

How early in a relationship is it ok to start celebrating anniversaries?

Why does it seem no one in Hollywood stays married anymore?

Would I be brave enough to actually approach any of the people on my "Five Famous People I'm Allowed to Sleep With" list and ask them to help me cross them off my list?

What if I wanted to sleep with the character in a movie and not the actor? Would it be rude to ask said famous person to be someone else in bed? (Am I the only one who's wondered this?)

Are homophobes scared of themselves when they masturbate?

6 comments:

danish said...

The fact that you ask these questions leads me to believe that you are a thoughtful, intellectual person. Not too many left, from what I can gather. Rock on, my friend, rock on.

Victoria said...

: )

Anonymous said...

Lol @ the question about what if you want to sleep with the actor's character but not the actor himself. I totally love Jerry McGuire. I hate Tom Cruise. What's a girl to do? I also really like JD Fortune's music with INXS but I hated his personality on the Rock Star show. No idea what I'll do when those two come knocking on my door.

Victoria said...

OOOOH! I'd totally sleep with Jerry McGuire (but not Tommy)
I suppose when they come knocking on your door you'll just take one for the team and fantasize about their characters while sleeping with them? LOL.

Anonymous said...

I've just started reading your blog (hence the comment on the retro post) and it's fab. And quite funny too.

So I hope all the questions posed will be answered in the coming updates I'm about to read :-)

If not I might actually have to go. Out. And. Meet. Someone.

:-(

Victoria said...

Well, thanks Mark :)

Er, I only wish I knew the answers to these questions.

*dramatic sigh*

Sorry. Guess that means.... you have to... go out and.er. you know.