Monday 7 August 2006

To the Guy Screaming "Fucking Whore" at 2 am Last Night

Dear Sir,

If she is indeed a fucking whore, as you so vociferously announced repeatedly last night, then I think you are better off without her. If she is, however, not a whore of any kind, then shouting at the top of your lungs over and over that she is? Well, that's not going to win her back.

By the way, you have an amazingly loud voice and excellent tone. I could clearly hear your thoughts about this lady and I'm sure several hundred other people did as well. You should think about shouting for a living.

No, seriously...

2 comments:

Adam said...

Hello, your blog is very funny, me myself, I have a blog but its not your typical blog, its very unique and contains short humor stories, so please read up on it and leave some comments, and thank you for reading this selfish comment!

Victoria said...

Thanks Adam. I'll check out your bloggy site. :)