Friday 22 September 2006

I Don't Know Where My Brain Comes Up With These Things

Do you know what's a fun word to say? Spelunking.

Go on, say it! Spelunking.

Fun, huh?

( Don't say it too much or the word loses all meaning and just becomes really, really odd. Same thing happens with "purple". )

I figured, though, that if a guy ever asked me to go on a spelunking date with him? It probably wouldn't go over well.

See, I think if I was ever asked to go spelunking I'd probably laugh. I'd laugh and then say the word a few times in a row, most likely out loud. Then I'd probably tell the poor guy that I thought it was an awesome word and I might even tell him to say it a few times.

If he was still in the vicinity, then I'd probably tell him, that yes, I'd like to try spelunking ( giggle ) but that I might get a little scared of the caves and wouldn't I feel claustrophobic?

So, gentlemen? Probably not a good first date suggestion with me ok? Because I like to try to hide my craziness until at least the second date.

Thanks!



Spelunking!

No comments: