Monday 16 October 2006

Argh!

It's 1 am.

I need the policeman who's driving around scaring bad guys by using his siren in lots of loud little bursts to stop it!

I was trying to fall asleep and thought to myself, that siren is keeping me awake and it must be nearly 2 am. My tired brain then reasoned that 2 am was near 3 am which then somehow reminded me of this song that I used to love back in the day and hadn't thought of in years.... "3 am Eternal" by KLF.

Anyone else remember it? Anyone want to see the video? Of course you do.

So now I'm wide awake and listening to a rap/gospel/jazz/pop song that is catchy enough that it might just be stuck in my head for the rest of the night.

Uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh.......

Damnit Mister Policeman. Can't you catch bad guys quietly next time?

6 comments:

Slinger said...

Ah yes, The KLF is gonna rock you!

Victoria said...

Yay! Someone else who remembers! :D


Ancients of Zulu.... (or something like that!)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious that you posted about this song, I just downloaded it on Saturday, feeling all nostaglic.

LOL

Reminds me of sleepovers and magic eye posters, because that is what you did at sleepovers in the early 90's!

It is Acients of Mu-Mu, which the KLF (The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu) started out as, and it was taken from the fictional group from the Illuminatus! Trilogy. You can look it up on the wiki, under KLF. :)

Ahem...I am done with my history of music chatter. Good song!

Slinger said...

Yeah, I used to have a KLF CD actually. It was good for certain situations, but not everyday listening.

dilling said...

that's the title of my post today, too. different reasons, though...funny.

Victoria said...

Likalia: No WAY! How funny that you just downloaded this song too! lol Ancients of Mu Mu is way more fun for me to sing too, thanks for the education! As for those magic eye posters... gah, they used to drive me nuts. Until I gave up and was suddenly able to see em! heh.

Slinger: certain situations? hmmmm... eyes you suspiciously ;)

dilling: an argh kind of day all round? (runs off to read about dilling's arghs)