Friday 27 October 2006

Call Me Crazy

I'm heading off for a coupla days, so I might not be able to approve the bazillions of comments you leave. Shouldn't stop you from commenting though, right? Right!

If you're stuck for something to read, head on over to Fussy's NaBloPoMo page and check out that list o' blogs. Or, check out the blogs of the cool people who comment here! Or, go read a book. They're cool too! And, easier to read in bed!

If you wanted, you could leave me some ideas of things you'd like me to post about during NaBloPoMo and I'll see what I can do! No promises though . . . peer pressure = writer's block don't cha know?

Other than that... go out and have some fun. this is the weekend before Hallowe'en after all.

Be safe, call a cab, and drink lots of water. It helps with the hangover.

And don't eat too many mini-chocolate bars. They're (supposed to be) for the kids!

4 comments:

dilling said...

Tempting to try but I am off for an entire "Girl's Week" in November...this past weekend "Girls Weekend" didn't quite finish me off(close though) and I am sure to be sworn to secrecy again. It's good that you are taking some time now before the 1st!!
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Halloween a commercial invention that came out of America? (like mother's and father's day) ?

The really funny thing is I work with loads of bible bashers, and they frown on the entire thing (which is quite right if you hold their views I suppose) - but it does make you wonder how many kids who are supposed to be of a particular religion will be out dressed as evil monsters :)

Victoria said...

thanks dilling! It should be fun... I think?

Jonathan: um... yes. yes it is. do you guys do Guy Fawkes or is that just Scotland? or... is it just not celebrated anywhere anymore....

oh man, I know a lot of the very religious parents won't send their kids out at all. may have them just sit at home and write scriptures or something. ; )

Victoria said...

pokes blogger.

asks it nicely to stop picking on her.

goes to sleep