Thursday 19 October 2006

Say it Again!


My hairdresser uses AG's bigwigg on my hair when she styles it after a cut. I liked the name of the stuff so much that I went and bought me some. BigWigg. I got me some BigWigg. Heh. Well, I also figured that if my hairdresser uses it every time it must be important. Somehow.

It's supposed to add volume to my roots or volumize my hair's volume or give me roots ( and wings? ) or something like that. I don't really know what it's supposed to do but it's called Big Wigg so it doesn't really matter. What an awesome name!

So if you see me (or some other hot chick* you want to strike up conversation with) ask me what products I use in my hair just so I can say "bigwigg!"

Because I like saying it.

Go on, say it! I use Biggwigg! In my hair!

But, if I'm being completely honest, I don't actually use it in my hair. That would mean I styled my hair or had some idea of how and when to apply said "product". All I know is that my hairdresser sprays it on to my head after she's washed my hair and given me a scalp massage, so I'm usually all relaxed and sleepy. Then she makes me flip my head upside down while she blow dries my hair and I sit there wondering just how red my face is going while staring at her shoes. But after she's done, my hair looks great and continues looking great for days after. It must be the bigwigg, right? (not the cut or shampooing or professional styling...nope!)

I wonder if anyone actually uses the stuff to make their wig... big? BIGWIGG!

P.S. I have no idea why I felt the need to tell you all that I bought hair stuff. I'm weird sometimes. Or.. maybe... often? Y'all think I'm totally insane now right? If you didn't think so before, you're now sure? Sigh.



* This is probably the only place I'd actually refer to myself as a "hot chick". (Because I can and because it's fun.) I'm by no means what my brother would call "a girl who fell off the ugly tree and hit all the branches on the way down" (although, I think an ugly stick slapped me around a bit in highschool....ugh) but I don't usually refer to myself as "hot". (Although, I bet if I styled my hair with the bigwigg and all I'd be ravishing! Yep, yep!)

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes!


Wait... what's the question?


Medium.




(Was that the right answer?) ; )

Victoria said...

Wow. How long does it have to be to be long? ; )

I've already had my hair short twice. I didn't like it much. Go figure.

My future men will have other things to worry about, I'm sure! lol

Victoria said...

OK. *sharpens pencil for the exam*

Do you have streaks or highlights? yes. sometimes.

Do you have curly, wavy or straight hair naturally? a little bit wavy

Do you like keeping it up or down? depends. Some people LOVE my hair up.

Do you ever curl or straighten your hair? yes. not often though. not a lot. more of a no maybe?

Is your current hair colour natural or synthetic? synthetically taken back to my natural colour (if that makes sense)

What parts of your face do you hide with your hair? None, or maybe just the ears, maybe even a side of the face? uh... none (not on purpose anyway)

The funny thing is, one of my bosses at work today said "hey, did you get your hair cut?" uh. no. "oh. well it looks good!" We totally laughed about the fact that guys NEVER notice the haircut when it happens.

So. Did I pass the test? ; )

Victoria said...

That's weird. The boyfriend/hairdresser thing.

You, however, should go right ahead and be a matchmaking hairdresser! : )

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I've came across this blog and I can't stop reading... we have some really same expereinces in life!!