Wednesday 4 October 2006

A Universal Problem

An excerpt from a drunken conversation between several of my best girlfriends:

"Do you know what's really awkward though? It's when you're going down on someone and you realize you're running out of air. Because, maybe it's the middle of winter or something and you've got all the blankets on because you'd both be cold without them. Plus, it's not like he's doing much so he'd be cold right? So you head under the blankets and before you know it there's no oxygen. No air. You can't breathe and it's super hot. What are you supposed to do?" (My friend pauses and shrugs.) "I usually end up throwing the blankets off and taking a gasp of the glorious, fresh air. I mean, sure he's enjoying it, but it's totally going to ruin the mood if I die down there right?"

It occurred to me after that this must be a problem for men too. I just wonder if a group of guys has ever sat around and had a similar conversation. I figure they must have. Especially in Alaska.

2 comments:

Slinger said...

FUNNIEST. POST. EVER! And guys do talk about that, but it usually is about how our jaw or tongue gets sore after a while. But like a trooper, we take a quick breather, and finish the job! (well I do anyway, I can't speak for all men)

Victoria said...

lol. (we talk about jaws too man! lol)

heh