Wednesday 29 November 2006

Ask And Ye Shall Get Answers. Sort Of.

Here be some answers to the questions some of y'all left me in the comments the other day:

I don't collect butterflies, Cocoa, but I used to collect little stuffed sheep and sheep related things. I'm not sure why. I don't anymore, because I have nowhere to keep them. I might, possibly collect stamps. But that's not something I'd ever admit to.

My favourite colour is blue. Not too dark or too light. Just blue. I'd guess it's always been my favourite colour, but I quite like purple as well. I like red as an accent colour though.

I don't have any really early memories (no birth canal or nothin) but I do have a memory of camping that's fairly early. Actually, it's more of me looking up into the canopy of trees as the sun was being filtered through the leaves. Sounds cheesy, but you asked for my first memory and that'd be it.

McGone was wondering what movie I'm ashamed to admit I love. And dude, that'd probably be Coyote Ugly. Yep. I LOVE it. Shoot me now. Thanks.

Also, as for the five people for dinner thing. Well, if someone else is cooking and I can have dinner with them all separately, rather than one large dinner party, I'd like to have dinner with (in no particular order) 1. Jim Henson 2. Mahatma Gandhi 3. my mother's grandmother 4. David Suzuki 5. Robert Plant (in the 70s)

Slinger wanted to know how tall I am. I tell people I'm five seven, but the doctor insists I'm only five six and a bit. Pffft. What's a few inches between friends? He also asked if I liked Elvis. Which I do. (Whom I do?) As for how much money is in my wallet: there is $18.50. I may work a lot, but that doesn't mean they pay me a lot.

Speaking of work. Slinger also asked the fifty dollar question: What's my job? (In general terms) And,well, that's the one question I'm going to skirt around. I'll say this much: my job takes a specific degree, people generally respect what I do while telling me my job is easy, and, last but not least, if you knew what my job was, you'd understand why I don't talk about it.

Kay. There you go.

Later, dudes!

12 comments:

McGone said...

Dammit, now I'M intrigued as to what your damn job is. Tease!

You'll be happy to know that I made a COYOTE UGLY reference just a few hours ago. Sadly, oh so sadly, it was as I was watching the new REAL WORLD on MTV with the girlfriend. One of the girls - "Colie," I believe - looks vaguely like Piper Perabo. My girlfriend pulled Perabo's character name (Violet) out of thin air. So maybe it's a girl thing.

I swear the girl was watching REAL WORLD when I got there, and I just went along with it. But now the shame is mine.

Confession is good for the soul, right?

Victoria said...

I'm a garbage collection officer. There. Happy now?


(no, not really)


ps My job's not really that interesting, just private-ish.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know working for CSIS classified as private-ish and don't be silly being a Canadian Spy is an interesting job!

Come on! Sure we aren't the flashiest Spy game around, but still! Don't be ashamed. ;)

Shout it loud and proud - I'm a Canadian Spy, Eh!

Victoria said...

Likalia, I'm going to have to wipe your memory now. Either that,or shoot you. Sorry!

; )

cocoa_no_gogo said...

Thanks for the answers. I find your interest in sheep things intriguing. What about sheep-men?

Also, have you considered purchasing some RustyWhear?

Also, congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo.

Victoria said...

*Used* to Cocoa, used to. No longer.

Thanks for the link. Now I'm all creeped out

; )

Anonymous said...

Wow, McGone and I should feel special. I didn't really need to know your height, but thanks. As for the job, it's ok to admit that you work as a Quality tester at an Underwear manufacturer.

Victoria said...

Yeah, I've just never liked talking about it, you know? People tend to point and laugh.

Anonymous said...

Anyone can have an embarassing job.

Victoria said...

Anonymous, you're my new best friend!

:D

Anonymous said...

OK, sure, I can be [y]our [n]ew [b]est [f]riend.

Victoria said...

lol. cool! ;)