Tuesday 21 November 2006

Day Twenty One


Answers.
Must.
Be.
One.
Word.

Totally stolen from Melissa!

Yourself: Alive
Your partner: Unknown
Your hair: Brown
Your mother: Lovely
Your father: Wonderful
Your favorite item: iBook
Your dream last night: Sci-Fi
Your favorite drink: Bellini
Your dream car: Expensive
Your dream home: Beachfront
The room you are in: Living
Your ex: Addicted
Your fear: Wrong
Where you want to be in ten years: Happy
Who you hung out with last night: Myself
What you're not: Rich
Muffins: Big
One of your wish list items: Slippers
Time: 4:42
The last thing you did: Work
What you are wearing: Boring
Your favorite weather: Stormy
Your favorite book: Many
Last thing you ate: Mandarin
Your life: Good
Your mood: Mellow
Your best friends: Great
What are you thinking about right now: Chocolate
Your car: Sickly
What are you doing at the moment: Typing
Your summer: Relaxing
Relationship status: Not
What is on your tv: Nothing
What is the weather like: Drippy
When is the last time you laughed: Today

5 comments:

McGone said...

This questionaire: Girly!

Just kidding. It's fascinating how descriptive one single word can be.

When you say your fear is wrong, do you mean "it's wrong to afraid of it?"

Victoria said...

McGone: (damn, I can't think of a one word comeback...)

As for the fear... Usually when people ask I say I'm afraid of heights. Well, I'm not really afraid of them, I'm just not comfortable at great heights and feel like I might fall off of them and die.

So, I guess I meant that my fear is being wrong. About big and little things. Or maybe that I'm wrong?

Victoria said...

PS. Y'all can feel free to fill it out yourselves! Melissa told her commentors to cut and paste into the comments : )

Anonymous said...

wow this travels fast, i have seen this on like 4 blogs today!

Victoria said...

it's because we're all reading each other and running out of ideas at the same time for NaBloPoMo! ; )