Monday 6 November 2006

Not Belonging to a Club That'd Have Me as a Member


Sometimes what makes a guy interesting is his interest in me.

Now, that sounds really arrogant and that's not how I mean it.

It's more like "Hmm, he's interested in/likes me? That's interesting. I wonder what makes him tick? I wonder what makes him the type of person that'd be interested in me?"

Sometimes a guy I might not have originally considered becomes a consideration when his buddy or my buddy mentions the fact that he wants to get to know me. That makes me take notice.

Am I making any sense?

No? Didn't think so.

6 comments:

Utah Dagger said...

Makes sense to me. I think the same way and I agree. I want to talk to that person to find out what about me they like. Completely agree.

Anonymous said...

Being noticed can be a very powerful thing.

Anonymous said...

Total sense!

Victoria said...

I'm making sense? That's odd. ; )

Thanks guys. Nice to know I'm not the only one.

Anonymous said...

very real!! :)

Victoria said...

Thanks Rosie :)