Thursday 16 November 2006

OK, That Was Seriously Hot

I was innocently driving home from work today when I passed a couple of cyclists on their bikes doing some training. They seemed cute, in their outfits and helmets and, did I mention their hot bodies? No? Well that was kind of nice too. With the muscles and all. Tight and firm and... ...

Sorry, I started drifting off there a little.

Anyway. One of the guys was drafting off of the other and as I drove by them, I *may* have glanced over to check them out. I'm not sure, I forget. (Besides, one of them had curly blonde hair sticking out of his helmet and I'm a total sucker for curly blonde hair, it's not my fault.)

Just after I passed them, the blonde guy pulled out and started drafting behind my car. I smiled to myself and tried to keep a consistent speed for him. Now, I need to point out, this guy was biking along behind my car. Travelling 50 clicks. (that's km for you US readers) It was totally impressive and very hot.

I was having a hard time keeping the car going. I wanted to pull over, grab him off of his bike, rip his tight outfit off and have my way with him right there on the side of the road. (Having first brought my car to a full and complete stop safely, of course)

Just when I thought I was going to start drooling, the car in front of me slowed down for a red light and I had to brake.

Dude took off, travelling FASTER, never to be seen again.

Hot.

There's something so sexy (not to mention inspiring) about watching someone doing something physical really, really well.

If only my license plate was my phone number.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... did I ever mention that I ride a mountain bike 6 miles to work and back every day?

It does give you good legs, but the laptop in the rucksack and the waterproofs don't really set off the whole "Tour de France" look very well...

Victoria said...

See Jonathan, now you've got the hubba hubba and the "gee he's funny" thing going for you! ; )

Heh. Waterproofs! Heh.