Sunday 26 November 2006

You Have No Idea How Happy This Makes Me

I know many people have this image of Canada as a frozen land of snow and igloos. (No, seriously. In my travels I've been asked, honestly, if I lived in an igloo and how much snow I get.)

The truth of the matter is that I've never seen an igloo, or dog-sleds, I fall down when I try to ski and it doesn't snow that often where I live.

Which is why I'm so frigging excited by the fact that upon my awakening this morning, I looked out the window to see SNOW!

WOO HOOOOOOO!



Now I just have to decide if I'm going out in it or if I'm dedicating myself to my blanket, my couch and some hot tea.

Decisions, decisions.


PS Sounds like we're going to have heavy winds later too. Which means swirly snow going wooooosh. I may have to head over to my Mum and Dad's to watch Christmas videos early!


PPS I had really great sex in my dream last night and I can't remember who the seriously hot guy was. Damn.


UPDATE: Look:
Cool huh?





7 comments:

Utah Dagger said...

Play in the snow....your never too old to play.

Victoria said...

Oh there will be playing!

I'm just waiting for there to be enough snow on the ground for sledding and snowman making!

SOON, SOON!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cocoa_no_gogo said...

Regarding your dream: By any chance were you wearing a catwoman outfit? If yes, then it may have been me in the dream.

Victoria said...

lol

Unknown said...

I used to live in the Puget Sound up in Washington (Oak Harbor/Whidbey Island to be specific). Been to Canada several times and it's really not all that different from the states, except generally much more beautiful and green in B.C. You just have to realize that most Americans are about as ignorant as you can get when it comes to foreign countries. Try going along with it next time just to see how they react :P.
I'd live in Canada if I could afford to move and if I could take what little education I have with me and transfer to a Canadian school, but I don't know how that all works. Going to England with a U.S. education doesn't work, so *shrugs* Do you know? Lol. Snow is awesome :)

Victoria said...

No, it's not that different here than it is in the Puget Sound, but yeah, maybe a bit more green.

I actually got asked the snow questions in Europe too, so maybe we're all a bit ignorant of other places. Or maybe we all tend to buy the stereotypes : )

I'm sure you could get into a Canadian school with your education. Just look into it! Head onto a website or two and send some emails. Maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wish we had snow here!