Friday 8 December 2006

Spam, Spam, Spam, Eggs and Spam

I usually just delete spam without looking at it, but this one's first line caught my eye. Once you get past that first line, it's a terrifically entertaining piece of writing, and since I've got a whole lot of not much to say at this moment, I thought I'd share with you.

I dare you not to laugh! Or chortle. Or, at least, roll your eyes.


talking about or I will kill you.
something like youll find out soon enough. I had no choice. And I had

Hes fine. Im fine. However we would have been a lot better if you
them. Instead he followed the young man back to the castle. In the
with an air of weary sophistication. Had he done this kind of thing
In there, the petty officer ordered, pointing to the anteroom in
sure, watch with pleasure. Not only pleasure but I sincerely hope that
femininity. All of the myths about Iron Hans, Iron John, Barbarossa,
spider with many black legs. He slung it about him, puffed strongly
I smiled and let the silence stretch before I spoke.
Well, Jim, I said to my smiling and sleek image in the mirror, as I



As you... as you what? Come on! Don't leave me hanging, Jim.

4 comments:

dilling said...

that's good enough to have me read my own spam... almost...

Victoria said...

lol, it's good, eh?

Anonymous said...

I quite often read my spam at work while having a coffee. We share the more extreme sales offers with each other, in mock sales pitch voices.

"You too can have an 8 foot dick!"

Victoria said...

hee!