Tuesday 23 January 2007

Auto-Reply: Away From Laptop (Again)

I'm heading over to Vancouver after work tomorrow for a conference. A co-worker from my old office recommended I attend as it is (apparently) a whole lot of fun. ( I tend to not go to conferences since I have a hard time staying awake during lectures and presentations. No, I'm not sure how I managed to get two degrees either!) I wasn't convinced, I always find there's work to catch up on after being away. And then she mentioned the open bar. Heh.

I've just been told I'll be car-pooling with that colleague I mentioned a while back. The one I found out has a girlfriend. So, that's mildly amusing in some karmic way, no?

And, no, don't get all excited. There will not be any drunken "mishaps". I'm not that girl. I really couldn't smooch a guy who was in a relationship no matter how unhappy he was in the relationship or how many free drinks I'd downed.

Not that he's intending to smooch me or anything. I'm just saying.

So. That being said..... comment away my lovelies. Just don't expect me to publish yer comments til the weekend. I'm not even taking my laptop! Woo hoo! If you're looking for some reading, click on the names of my charming commenters and it will (usually) take you to their blog. Try it. Go on, I dare ya! Or, go check out a site that will make you laugh. Laughing is good. And fun.

Talk to you soon.


PS. That's the kind of sunset I might get to see on the ferry ride tomorrow. Nice, eh?

3 comments:

Laura said...

Coming to Vancouver eh? Give me a shout (er... email) if you would like to go for a drink or a coffee :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! A spy convention.

Is it going to look like this or more like this?

Victoria said...

Thanks Laura, I'll keep that in mind! : )

Ynbf: It'll look more like the second... but I'm not allowed to say anything more or I'll have to have you "eliminated" ( that's spy code for killed) ; )