Monday 29 January 2007

Curveball


So what happens when you put two shy people in the same house for a dinner party?

Nothing.

But what happens when one of the shy people phones up the other shy person and they get up enough nerve to go have coffee (chai latte please) together and actually have quite a nice time?

Well then one of them flies home to the other side of the country the very next day of course!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

No, wait.. it's not actually that funny.

*sigh*

And, no, this isn't even the thing I was confused about just the other day. This is an additional confusion, hurrah!

3 comments:

Catlin said...

Well, Canada isn't that big a place... you should give him this url;-P

Jonathan Beckett said...

Ah... the joys of being single.

I remember attaching all kinds of hidden meanings to words, hell - even the intonation of words...

Victoria said...

I thought about it Caitlin! heh. I imagine at some point when I become slightly less single I'll have to have that conversation with someone. lol

Jonathan: I know. Like.. what did he mean when he said "Hi"? Was it an excited hi? Polite? Neutral??? lol

I try to just take the words as they are. ; )