Friday 26 January 2007

Super Secret Spy Conference

The conference was good.

We learned lots of important spy things, like avoiding radioactive tea and other things I can't talk about.

I am, however, a little bit befuddled.

Spending three straight days with someone, whether they have a girlfriend or not, can mess with even the most sensible of brains. And we all know I don't have the most sensible of brains.

No, nothing happened. Hold yer horses. I'm just over-tired and want a good night's sleep before I start even attempting to figure out what I'm thinking right now. Pretend I never mentioned it.


What's new with y'all anyway?

5 comments:

Catlin said...

Wow! I know how that feels... so confusing! Dealing with boys is difficult enough as it is, but if they already have a girlfriend it can be soO exhausting... all that thinkingthinkingthinking...

Gorilla Bananas said...

"What's new with y'all anyway?"

Hello Victoria, it's nice of you to ask. You're a well-mannered lady. What's new with me? Well yesterday I gave a baboon a good thrashing for laughing at me when I was taking a leak.

Victoria said...

Caitlin: I'm thinking I need to find an on/off switch for my brain just to stop all the thinkthinkthinking ;)

Dear mister Bananas: I hope the two of you work out your differences and can co-habit in relative peace in the future. Primate peace is paramount.

heh

Slinger said...

I think by even mentioning that you were at a secret spy conference is violating the privacy agreement!

Victoria said...

damnit... now I'm in trouble!