Tuesday 2 January 2007

That's Odd

So I thought I had posted a couple of entries over the last day or two, but I realized just now that I have *thought* about posting a couple of entries but haven't. Sorry bout that. I do that sometimes with electronic stuff.

I once had a year where I kept on phoning people to ask why they hadn't responded to my email and it turned out I had only dreamed I'd composed and sent the email and hadn't actually done it.

So. I hope you enjoyed the last couple of dream entries that I didn't actually post at all. Yay!

Soon I'll try actually posting for real.



And I'll pinch myself while I'm doing it to make sure I'm awake.

4 comments:

danish said...

I've done that too! Life can be so confusing.

Though, we're lucky that we live in an age where we can track things like email. Imagine if we were back in the medieval times and that email you were supposed to send was actually a normal letter type? You'd have no proof you sent it! And then there could be talk of lying and what you saw them doing in the village square last night all that not so fun stuff.

Scary thought.

Victoria said...

Yeah, that'd totally be me Danish! Off in medieval times believing my lover had abandoned me since he wasn't answering my last love letter when in reality I hadn't sent it at all! ; )

Anonymous said...

I thought I had been reading right along but i guess I was imagining things, as well.

Victoria said...

Dilling, maybe you and I were on my alternate reality blog? That could explain it : )