Monday 19 February 2007

To the Older Gentleman at the Gym the Other Day

Dear Sir,
I'm not sure if you were aware (but on the other hand, I do not see how you could not have noticed) but when you came over from your side of the stretching room to stand over where I was lying, I had to turn my head away so as to not be looking directly up your shorts.

See, you had a perfectly clear spot of wall right next to where your mat was, you really didn't need to walk alllll the way across the room to stretch your hamstrings, did you?

Now, I'm not sure if this is an old-fashioned courting routine that I just don't have a clear understanding of, but, um... well, yeah.

I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react, but if you could just be a teeny bit more aware of your own personal space and the space of your shorts, I'd really appreciate it.

'Kay, thanks!

7 comments:

dilling said...

eeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria said...

LOL, I KNOW !!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL V!

I had the same experience with an older man at the gym one day - he seemed intent on making sure he got every... single... fibre... in... his... quads... fully... stretched.

As I laid there stretching away fixated on the roof I just prayed that he wouldn't pull anything, nor grunt, moan or breathe heavily.

But I tell ya I never stretched again... and I was turned off meatballs for life.

Don't ask.

;op

Victoria said...

Oh no! lol

I won't ask : )

Anonymous said...

Damn, my secret routine has been leaked!

Michael Colvin said...

I'm picturing saggy balls in shorty shorts. Lol! Thanks for sharing V. I don't know whether to laugh or gag!

Victoria said...

Sorry Slinger! ; )

Tod, you'll probably end up laughing. I did! (had to face the other way to make it less obvious)