Monday 5 March 2007

Sweet Dreams

At the Luminara lantern festival the last couple of years, there's been a place you can go and write down your wishes and hang them up for the universe and everyone to see. I imagine the wind carrying the wishes up and away and making them come true, not unlike the thought behind Tibetan prayer flags or prayer wheels.

I always stop and read the wishes and dreams people have chosen to share and this particular one, written by a child, or so I like to imagine, echoes exactly what I feel and wish for all of us. I had to take a photo of it.

I too wish that every one will have a happy life and be happy.

Forever.

It's all I've ever dreamed of.


I sure hope you're having a good day!

2 comments:

dilling said...

thanks, i appreciate that... a lot.

Victoria said...

Sends you a hug too, dilling : )