Saturday 31 March 2007

Yo, Yo

So I went Pro on Flickr today.

Why?

Well, the free account only allows you 200 photos. And with the one hundred and ninety something I already had in there (including the ones I'd deleted cuz I decided they wasn't pretty enough) I figured the hundred and something photos I brought back from my holiday weren't going to manage to fit onto my account. I'm smart like that.

So, a credit card number and a few button clicks later and I'm all souped up. Or, at least, I can upload a kazillion more photos to the internets if I want to.

Oh, and also? I filed my taxes on line.

It's like my Christmas shopping all over again. I didn't even have to put on underwear!

Now if only I could make the gym come to me today, I'd never have to leave this couch again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me. It's taxes time!!!!!!

Victoria said...

You're welcome : )

Jonathan Beckett said...

Feel free to add me as a friend on Flickr - "jonbeckett73" over there.

I got a Pro account because I cannot stop taking photos lol...

Victoria said...

oooh, let me go see if I can do that right now!

*runs off to flickr*

Victoria said...

*Comes back pouting*

I can't find you.

*Sits and pouts*

Victoria said...

Yay! Found you!