Wednesday 4 April 2007

Ok Blah Blah Blah What? Blah Blah Blah Me?

So that's pretty much all I'm hearing right now.

"Blah blah blah" from the outside world and "WAY TOO MUCH" thinking from the inside world (um...me) and some "Wait, what did they just say? I probably should have heard that, right?"

At this point, I can't think even more than usual. There is no information getting through to my brain. At all. It's kind of bad.

I'm telling everyone to write things down or maybe just tell me to write it on my hand.

But if I do write it on my hand? You might want to email me about it anyway because I wrote "tickets" on my hand this afternoon and now I can't remember why.

Does anyone have my tickets? For that thing? Was I supposed to get you tickets? Tickets? What are tickets? And where did I get a pink pen?

Also, if you live on the other side of the country like a certain someone does? And I tell you that I need to not talk for a few days and then I call you up that night and say "I'm not calling to talk, I just wanted to say hi" and then I proceed to stay on the phone with you for 20 minutes without really saying much but still not wanting to hang up? Yeah, just know that the crazy comes and goes and isn't a permanent condition.

Usually.


Unless I really am going crazy this time. Which is possible too.


But y'all will still love me right?


P.S. ( You have to read this part in that super fast announcers voice they put on the end of commercials sometimes ) Any post topics you would like to suggest would be gratefully received as I seem unable to come up with much of any coherence. Like this sentence. It does not make sense. Accessories sold separately. Items may settle during shipment.

7 comments:

The Single Girl said...

I totally know that feeling. The world becomes like the adults in Charlie Brown and you think, they aren't even speaking english anymore.

Topics ... hmmm, well anything you want to divulge about your holiday or about that guy? Otherwise don't worry about topics your random musings about you and the world have been lovely this week.

Victoria said...

TSG, that's exactly what I was thinking! The adults from Charlie Brown : ) I think they're speaking English because they all seem to understand each other ; )

And thanks... about the topics. I'll see what I can do : )

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

Another vote for more about that guy;>

Yvonne said...

If you don't feel like writing, how about pics from your trip? ;)

Victoria said...

Woo-Woo: heh.... mayyyyybe : )

Yvonne: mmmmm.... sunshine! 'kay

dilling said...

blah blah blah blah blah...
understand?

Victoria said...

Actually, dilling... I kind of do!

: )