Saturday 21 April 2007

To Laundry Guy

Hi there.

Now, I know we usually wave and say hi when we see each other in the building and stuff, but, when I'm down there loading my laundry and you're just "passing by"? I'd kind of prefer if you didn't strike up a conversation just then.

Cuz, see, um, well, I don't really want to have to wonder if you're glancing over and seeing my underpants as I'm trying to load them into the machine.

Especially when it's first thing in the morning and I have a hard time being awake at all, never mind trying to keep up my end of a conversation while trying to hide my undies from view.

So, yeah. It's fine to say hi, but let's keep it out of the laundry room, kay?

Thanks.

4 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

So half interesting friendly guy has now become potential panty sniffing pervert guy?

Victoria said...

Welll....... he's kind of just gone from "friendly guy" to "potentially creepy guy" ; )

dilling said...

This just came to mind...


http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2985388&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312

sorry...but it did!

Victoria said...

LOL!

Falls over laughing. Gets up again.

Falls over laughing all over again.