Tuesday 22 May 2007

Making Your Life Easier. One Annoying Event At A Time.

So.

Blogger has added this fancy new thing that means It! Saves! Your! Drafts! Automatically!

Wow! Cool, right?

Um. No.

Dear Blogger,

Please explain to me why you just ate my entire post? After you "saved it automatically" AND after I hit "save now" just to be safe?

Where exactly is this so-called-saved post?

And, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop publishing my drafts. I'm not done them yet.

Also, could you please stop messing with my comments? I rarely turn them off and it's kind of annoying when you do.

I liked things better before.

Thanks,
Victoria

5 comments:

Likalia said...

*cough* wordpress.com *cough*

Ahem, sorry something in my throat, that does sound annoying though. :S

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

You're at least the third Blogger blogger to mention the comments shutting off...I'm wondering if the changes somehow changed the defaults on posting to "comments off"...though, my last one didn't have that problem and was done after the "auto-save" change. It did publish the draft before I was finished, but I don't think it was really Blogger's fault.

Victoria said...

Gosh, Likalia, are you ok? Sounds like a nasty cough you have there!
; )

Woo-Woo: I think it has something to do with drafts, it's often in posts that I've gone back and changed something later. Kinda annoying anyway.

Anonymous said...

I agree, wordpress is the way to go.

Victoria said...

I'll look into it, but right now I'm trying to avoid any extra stress/effort/work on my part. Indeedily