Thursday 31 May 2007

No Brain Cells Were Harmed in the Making of this Post

I saw this funky flickr thingamy over at Maggie's site and thought I'd try here to save me from having to think.

So. Here is a collection of flickr photos that flickrites have said they liked. Hope you like too. (Clicking on the photo will take you to the next one) You can also see them here on flickr.



Edited to add: OK, I had to change the size of it a little so that it would fit. Before it was UGLY, now it's just kind of... not quite the right size....erm, or shape, really, but that's ok, y'all don't mind, right? ; )

4 comments:

danish said...

Miss/Ms./Ma'am,

I heart your pictures. A lot.

Just thought you should know that. =)

Jonathan Beckett said...

I just blew about half an hour stepping through the photos... some really amazing pictures in there. Thanks for sharing them here!

Victoria said...

Awww, gee! Thanks guys!

*blush*

*giggle*

*blush*

:D

Victoria said...

PS I use Miss! ; )