Wednesday 16 May 2007

"The Saddest Part of a Broken Heart, Isn't The Ending So Much as the Start."

I love Leslie Feist.

She's a songstress, a poet, a performer. She is so very.

She's full of X factor and spirit and she gets what it means to be.

This is the second time I've seen Feist perform here.

I've talked many times before about how much I love music.

It's hard to describe how much I enjoy music performed live. Especially when it's done well, like it was last night. For that hour or two, I feel alive and I feel like it all makes sense and falls into place.

And every time I go to a show, there's at least one song that resonates with me fully and completely. The show I saw last night was no different.

Leslie Feist can sing.

Leslie Feist can perform.

And Leslie Feist can reach into your heart, look into your soul, and make you feel like you're not the only one out there who's felt the way you do.



Feist - Let it Die

6 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

You've just reminded me how long it is since I saw any live music...

Victoria said...

eeeet is excellent. : )

Likalia said...

I'm so jealous, I only just realized she was going to be back in Victoria the other day. I hate when concerts are on days I can't possibly make it to due to work.

I would especially have enjoyed seeing her perform again because as you say she is wonderful. :)

Glad you had a good time, you deserve it.

Victoria said...

Yeah, there have been a few concerts lately Likalia that just seem to have come out of nowhere. It's like I'm missing the advertising or something. I missed Jan Arden and might have missed Xavier Rudd too if my friend hadn't noticed tickets on sale when he picked up our Feist tickets.

I'll try to insist all concerts are only on nights you can make it! ; )

Likalia said...

Xavier Rudd too!

*sigh*

Victoria said...

Er... no. I meant.. um.. Xavier Dudd. He's very boring. Don't be sad, you're not missing anything!