Friday 25 May 2007

You Know What That Means

It's Swiftsure weekend.

And that means the best party in town.

All year I look forward to Swiftsure and the Skipper's party at Ship's Point.

And yes, I am lucky enough to know a Skipper. Therefore, I am lucky enough to get into the party.

(Sorry, no photographic evidence will be provided.)

Come out and see the boats if you're in town.

I'll be the one trying not to fall in the water while holding a drink in each hand on the way back to my buddy's boat.

Maybe this year he won't lose his cell phone in the water.

4 comments:

The Single Girl said...

Have fun. I hope a day away from your thoughts helps.

Victoria said...

It was nice : )

Jonathan Beckett said...

As coincidences go, this is a pretty good one - I just uploaded some old photos of me aboard my Dad's boat before heading over to read your blog...

You'll have to be a facebook member to see them though (you know it makes sense... lol)

Victoria said...

That's a cool coincidence. I thought you were going to say you sailed over here for Swiftsure! lol

I will not facebook! (has a mini tantrum)