Monday 11 June 2007

Things I Discovered Last Night


Cardigans have two sleeves. It matters which one you put on first.

If you sit by an open window with wet hair you will get cold. Especially if it is windy.

There is no flavour of Mr.Freeze that goes with a Gewurztraiminer.

Wearing a long skirt and big slippers may make you trip.

Sometimes my fingers like to type words backwards. They may be dyslexic, or just over-eager.

If someone accidentally tapes CSI for you instead of So You Think You Can Dance, don't watch it right before bed or you may never sleep again.

12 comments:

McGone said...

Did you just admit to watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" Oh, Victoria... just no.

Victoria said...

Um. Maybe?

dilling said...

no, no, no...she admitted to watching CSI....keep that in mind...CSI...whew. Thank Goodnes....CSI....
oh, my......yes, thank goodness....

Victoria said...

Still can't sleep! !!!!

Just you wait... I'll show y'all!

I will CONVERT YOU!

*mwaahahahahahahah*

Laura said...

I am a closet So You Think You Can Dance fan and I am now coming out of the closet in support of Victoria. It is an awesome guilty pleasure, especially any episodes featuring the deliciously goofy Benji from last season, and nobody's gonna convince me otherwise!!! Do not be ashamed Victoria, let your inner dance vixen out!

Victoria said...

YES!

Welcome to the light Laura!

Personally, last season I was all about Travis, but I *hearted* Benji too!

londongirl said...

Re cardigans... really?

must go and find one and try.

Victoria said...

psssst, londongirl? it also matters which arm you put into what sleeve! be careful!

Maplemusketeer said...

I really enjoy watching the first couple episodes of So You Think You Can Dance (from now on refered to as SYTYCD). Mostly for the crazy breakdancing. But there was that one time the guy tried the flip and it didn't work. Then Nigel called out for the medic. Yeah.. I enjoyed that. Oh and the dancing is pretty entertaining too!

Victoria said...

I love the show and am preparing a post that will explain why EVERYONE should LOVE IT TOO!!!!

But, dude. Don't talk about the non-flip. That nearly made me barf.

Maplemusketeer said...

He was ok. He walked away :)

Victoria said...

Oh, I remember, but it was so nasty to see!