Thursday 19 July 2007

Nope Nope

Still stuck in the dark ages.

The computer fixer dude "can't isolate the problem and has a backlog"

Um..... ok.

I also have been less able to bug people for use of their computer blahdy blah blah.

Have made it to the shoe store twice, neither time was cute guy there. Not that I'm sure what I'd say.

My hairdresser wants to set me up on a blind date, a former colleague has asked me out for coffee. I've yet to get back to either of them.

Am totally enjoying the summer bounty of fruit and berries and YUM!

Still reading like a banshee. ( Assuming they read ) Just finished re-reading Ender's Game and the last Harry Potter. Have got a light one to get through today and tomorrow so that I'm ready for my H.P. delivery on Saturday, woot!

Am still talking to Smith, by the way, but that's neither here nor there.

Canadian Idol voted out all the best people.

Not that I watch that show at all.

Nope.

4 comments:

The Ex said...

I'm getting seriously POed at your computer :-(

Michael Colvin said...

There is a stack of Dell PC's at work that's threatening to topple onto my desk at the moment. If you weren't so far away I'd lend you one.

Maplemusketeer said...

Ender's Game is awesome! Probably one of my all time favorite books. And as for Canadian Idol.. not that I watch it either, but I went to school with Greg for a year after high school so I *may* check in occasionally to see how he's doing.. but that's it I swear :)

I'm glad to hear that, other than the computer being right cocked up, things are going mostly all around pretty funkadelically sweet. :) Have a gooder ;)

Victoria said...

The Ex: NOOOOOO, don't get mad at my 'puter! Get mad at Apple : )

Tod: I'd only borrow one if it was pretty and not all black and evil looking ; )

Dilling: I'm back! I think. I hope!!! Most likely!

Jordan: Ender's Game is so totally awesome. I even found myself anxious all over again even though I knew how it'd ultimately end up. I totally want Greg to do well. In small world syndrome, my friend's husband taught him something at some point so I want him to do well. Plus he's cute. And? Must support the BC people, they tend to not last because those of us in BC just can't be bothered! lol