Friday 27 July 2007

Seven Random Things About Me


K.

So, I got tagged by London Girl to do a meme thingamyme.

My first thought was "OH! I've been tagged! I don't think I've ever been tagged before! Yay!"

My second was "Random? What can I come up with about myself that's random and that I haven't already said?"

So, here are seven random things about me.

1. When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be a horse trainer. Or a ballerina. Ideally, a horse training ballerina.

2.I fainted when I got my ears pierced the first time.

3.I think pudding is gross.

4. Sometimes when I watch a scary movie I punch the arm of the person I came with. As if it's somehow their fault and I'm mad at them for doing this to me.

5. I'm not allowed to give blood.

6. When I'm around people who speak with an accent I tend to pick it up and start speaking like them without meaning to.

7. I broke my pinky finger jumping off a swing. It got caught in the chain. I was 16.

Here's my third thought: "Only seven?"

And now? I tag you all! Mwaaah hah hah hah hah!

Updated to add: Rock on Yvonne!

15 comments:

The Ex said...

Why can't you donate blood? Do you have a deadly virus or just low iron? I'M INTRIGUED.

Victoria said...

It's a spy thing!

heh.

No, actually, I lived in England for a year in the 80s and they say that makes me at risk for having mad cow disease and so I'm not allowed to give blood.

Go figure, eh?

Michael Colvin said...

LoL, is that true? All us Brits have contaminated disease ridden cow blood? LoL!

Victoria said...

Tod, I'm sorry to tell you, that, yes... it is highly likely that y'all have contaminated disease ridden cow blood!

See? : "As a precaution against the risk of vCJD, people are not eligible to donate blood or plasma in Canada if they have spent a cumulative total of three months or more in the United Kingdom (U.K.) between 1980, and 1996, or if they have spent a cumulative total of three months or more in France between 1980, and 1996, or if they have spent a cumulative total of five years or more in Western Europe outside the U.K. or France since 1980. In addition, people are not eligible to donate blood or plasma if they have had a blood transfusion in the U.K., France or Western Europe since 1980."

Let me tell you, it was a real bummer for my Dad when they brought this out as he'd donated blood for decades and all of a sudden isn't allowed to anymore.

Mooooooooooooo!

Victoria said...

Wait, wait... do you know what else is awesome? If I do have mad cow disease, there's no way of testing. Well, until I'm dead! LOL

The Ex said...

I knew that. I'm such an avid blood donater. I'm sorry you can't! And also sorry to the Brits but eh, mad cow disease sounds cuhrazy.

Lived in England for a year, eh? You keep getting cooler. I'm going to have to start hating you soon :)

Victoria said...

Mooooooo!

(I think I'm going to be saying that all day!)

I did live in England, but would it make you feel better if I told you it was with my parents? ; )

The Ex said...

Yes! I feel much better. Except that that makes your parents cooler than mine who thought the east coast (of the US) was exotic.

Cha!

I hope you and your cool parents have a great weekend.

Victoria said...

LOL!

You and yours too ; )

Michael Colvin said...

I forgot to say that I would be happy to take any pudding that comes your way off your hands. You see I'm thoughtfull like that.

Victoria said...

Tod, it's all yours! So's any custard I get. :D

Yvonne said...

Am I the only one who responded to the indirect tag? Partypoopers!

Victoria said...

Yay Yvonne! You groundbreaker you! : D

Yvonne said...

Apparently so! Whodathunk? lol

Victoria said...

hee!