Monday 20 August 2007

I'd Have to Agree

With Kyle about Stardust.

I loved it!

It had super characters; the good guys were great and the bad guys were terrible and it was just what I needed. I laughed, I cried, the whole nine yards. I even dreamed about it.



P.S. Since none of you rescued me yesterday, I'm back to work today very sulkily. Monday mornings are the absolute worst part of holidays.

Smith didn't even email to wish me luck, which, you know, he's not my boyfriend anymore and is pretty self-involved right now, but still... I guess I'm always the hopeful romantic.

*sigh*

8 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Tell me why I don't like Mondays, tell me why...

I go away from blogland for the weekend and you put up a gazillion posts...it's like Narnia over here!

The Ex said...

Monday. Suck. I. Feel. You. Ugh.

ps - hiiiii

Victoria said...

Narnia? Cooooooool!

(More like no-work-ia) ; )

Victoria said...

The Ex: Ugh. Indeed!

pss Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yvonne said...

Hope the first day back was relatively "okay"! ;(

I'm up for running away therapy" anytime. ;)

Victoria said...

Yes, it was "okay" ; )

mmmmm, running away...

so tempting!

Likalia said...

Thanks TOD now I have to go listen to some Boomtown Rats. Because...I don't like Mondays, I want to shoo ooo ooot the whole day down... ;)

Is the week over yet? I just keep thinking only 4 days til hiking on Quadra, nice relaxing hiking and photographing.

Victoria said...

lol! Now we can all sing it together!

And yes, only four more days til the weekend! woo hoooooo

Tell my why I don't like Tuesdays?
; )