Wednesday 5 September 2007

Blogging Lesson #47


So what have we learned?

We've learned that there are some things that we tend to fall back on when breaking up with someone, and that when heard too many times they start sounding like a cliche.

We've learned that when you're breaking up with someone, there really isn't much you can say that isn't going to hurt. Breakups hurt. And they suck. And that's too bad.

We've learned that when you're breaking up with someone you have to say *something* and hopefully you're kind and gentle about it.

And we've learned that the guys who read here don't mind making sure I see their side of things.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Hugs and smooches and never dump me ok? Kay.

Yours with chagrin and stuff,
Victoria

2 comments:

Delton said...

Sorry I didn't have any to add to that last post. Having been on both sides of the dumping equation, albeit many, many moons ago, I will just agree that it sucks for everyone involved. Even when you're the dumper, at one point you had feelings toward that person, so you're just searching for some way to let them down easy.

Also, I think it's time to bump Smith back up to the current unhealthy obsession. ;)

Victoria said...

I know Delton, it's hard no matter what, and I appreciate it when people try...

As for bumping Smith back up...well, it's kind of a tie really between him and work, believe it or not! Work's horrid right now but I don't really talk about it here so *shrug*

Thank goodness I don't work with Smith though, I might be bonkers by now if I did! ; )