Wednesday 26 September 2007

I Have


So very much to say and so many stories and tales and things to tell you about but I don't have the time right now to sit down and tell them.

It's frustrating in an almost amusing kind of way when I compare it to the times I've had nothing to say and all the time in the world to say it. I guess life is like that.

I still haven't told you about Beer Fest or the guys I've dated or any of the other things I've been thinking about lately coughcoughSmithcoughcough.

But, hey, I found an old friend again the other day, so that was cool.

And hopefully things will settle down with work soon so that I can do more than come home late and collapse into bed just in time to get up and do it all again. The work? Is not the easy right now.

7 comments:

Likalia said...

How is Jack doing? Does he have any amazing stories? MacGuyver-esque stunts?

Victoria said...

Not yet, he just randomly showed up and I was quite surprised. As far as I know he's been gone this whole time and just snuck back in to my pocket the tricky devil ; )


or mayyyybe he does have stories and I just have to get them out of him! wheeee

Jenn O'Neil said...

Can't wait to hear......especially about the guys (including Smith)

Victoria said...

Smith? Who said anything about Smith??? (looks around all innocent)

;)

Delton said...

Yeah, work distracting from blogging sucks. Hell, work distracting from anything sucks!

Michael Colvin said...

We'll be ready and waiting for the stories.

Victoria said...

Yay!