Monday 3 September 2007

Todabor Day is Labour Day


So today we get a day off from because work sucks but it used to suck more, right?

Not that I'm complaining, or anything. I'll take a day off thank you very much, no need to twist my arm.

Speaking of work, not that I do, but my most favouritest person there has just suddenly left so I'm feeling rather bereft and lonely.

Life's weird that way, seems to like to keep things slightly off balance just when I'm starting to get a leg up on.

Wait, am I making sense? No? Didn't think so.

OK. Go here instead. It'll make even less sense, which'll make me look good in comparison. Yay! Unless, of course, you keep on singing the song after you've hear it one or thirty times. In that case, sorry!

(Seriously, it's my third favourite next to this and this)

And now I will scrutinize this photo (which I thought you might appreciate, because, yes, they've named a beer after me!) to make sure there are no secret signals YNBF can find in it like the code to my secret bank account in Geneva or...er, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that.

*Performs a Mind Wipe on all y'all*

Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot... Happy Labour Day!

8 comments:

McGone said...

Happy Labor Day to you as well, minus the extra vowel you Canadians insist on.

All right, fine - you can have the extra vowel. Because you deserve it.

Victoria said...

Thanks man. YouU tooU Happy LabOr Day.

; )

Likalia said...

:) Happy Post Labour Day! Hope you had a good weekend. Mine was good, I'll post a camping update when I finish unpacking and doing laundry and just basically vegging.

PS - re book comment - I always look at that Twilight book and think 'hmm, I wonder if that is good', now it will have to be added to my wishlist.

PPS - love the extra comment commentary. :)

Victoria said...

Hope your camping was fun Likalia and a Happy end of Labour Day to you too!

PS- Yay! I hope you like it when you get around to it : )

PPS- Double yay! :D

Michael Colvin said...

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend! :)

Victoria said...

I did! Makes it hard to go back today though ; )

Delton said...

Oh man those links lead to some weird stuff. I didn't check, but is homestarrunner a Canadian site? I didn't quite get the humour, so I thought that might have been the problem.

As for life, it does seem to be the way it goes. Always something creeping up, causing you to feel off balance. It's just sort of perplexing like that.

Victoria said...

No Delton, not a Canadian site, but you kind of have to take some time to look through it to get an idea of what it's all about. And then people seem to either love it or just not.

Me? It's just wacky enough that it cracks me up. : )

Perplexing indeed, life.