Wednesday 17 October 2007

And I Never Mean to Make You Cry

Not long into our relationship, Smith asked me if I'd heard this song. He sang a couple of lines but I didn't know it.

After some Google searching and playing songs over the phone to him I found the song he was talking about; Sorry Again by Tomi Swick.

Now whenever I hear it I think of him, and that's not such a bad thing. It reminds me that things weren't easy for him while we were together and that I hope things start getting better for him soon.

So, I hope you like it. It's a pretty good song. I like the feel of it and it certainly evokes emotions for me.

What does it say to you?



Tomi Swick - Sorry Again

6 comments:

Likalia said...

It is a good song - he was the opening act when I saw the Barenaked Ladies a while back. He is unfortunately one of those acts (or maybe he was having a bad day) that is much better produced than live. Still good, but hearing the stuff on the cd after was much better. :)

Victoria said...

Right on, I didn't know he opened for them!
Bummer that he had a bad day (let's put it down to that shall we?) ; )
Is the rest of the CD in the same vein? I haven't heard anything else of his.

Likalia said...

I agree let's say it was an off day. :)

The songs I can recall are similar, very good. His song 'A Night Like This' got a lot of air play.

Victoria said...

Cool. I'll look out for it.

McGone said...

I think we all need to take you out for booze, wipe clean your iTunes and find you a nice non-Smith.

Victoria said...

LOL!

I'm working on it dude ; )