Friday 19 October 2007

B

I was sitting here going through my iTunes library when I came across a bunch of songs that had been on a CD made for me by B, an old...friend of mine.

I don't know if I've talked much about B here although I think I may have thrown out a hello to him here or there if memory serves. (And, memory often doesn't!)

B's a person who will always have a fond place in my life. I had a huge crush on him for a while and while it maybe might have gone somewhere it didn't. Kind of.

Yes, there are stories there and good ones too, but B reads here on occasion and I'll defer to his feelings on whether or not he wants me sharing just how hot he looks naked with the rest of the internets.

Um... whoops! (Sorry B, I kind of slipped up there.)

Ladies, let me just say, he had ringlets when he grew his hair long.

Dark, swarthy, delicious.

The ringlets, I mean.

Ahem.

12 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

Dark - Swarthy - Delicious....all really good things for a guy!

Have a great weekend Victoria.

Victoria said...

Giggle!

You too Jenn : )

Jenn O'Neil said...

Victoria - you are a genius!!! Switched my browser and all is well.
Thank you so very much for the suggestion.

xoxox
Jenn

Victoria said...

I'm glad it worked! :D

dilling said...

um....yeah...well....um....
did you say swarthy? Really?

Victoria said...

I plead the fifth!

I was under the influence of chocolate as I was writing!

*runs off and hides*

Michael Colvin said...

Never mind swarthy...did you say RINGLETS!!!!

Victoria said...

I might have!

But, not girly ringlets. You know, cute guy little ringlets.

Hmmm, maybe ringlets is the wrong word. Curls?

Michael Colvin said...

Like curls on their thighs? Mmmm... dreamy. Oops, did I just share too much? ;)

Victoria said...

Ahh hah ha hahahah hah ah AHHH HAH HAH HAHA


can't.. breathe...laughing!

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH hAh

Likalia said...

Ok all I can picture when you say ringlets and curls for a guy is Richard Gere in First Knight.

Though that might be because I watched ten minutes of it this afternoon while flicking channels.

Victoria said...

giggle