Wednesday 31 October 2007

Did You Ever?

Did you ever have one of those days where everything you said is somehow misinterpreted just enough to totally confuse things so that you don't really know what the other person is saying and they don't know why you don't understand and it all just gets very awkward and you don't know how to get out of it?

Yeah, hi. That's me!

I'm not going to comment on any more blogs today or answer any more emails or nothin just to stem the flow of confusion I seem to be causing.

Instead I'm going to eat sugar and wish you, again, a Happy Halloween!

*runs off and hides*

10 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

Victoria (does anyone call you Vicky? Just curious)

Usually the confusion is on the other end - either the person is not listening or they are jumping to conclusions....sorry it's been that kind of day for you.

Happy Halloween!!!

Victoria said...

Happy Lallowleeeeen! (sugar makes all things good!)

And, you can call me Vicky!

And, I like your thought that it's more with the other person : )

dilling said...

Don't hide...who'll answer the door for trick or treaters?

Victoria said...

I don't get any.

*pouts*

stupid apartment.

Anonymous said...

I've been there. The only solution is sugar with a side of alcohol. That's a fact.

Victoria said...

SLP, awesome! I got the sugar part down so now I'll just add the alcohol, sweet! : )

Maplemusketeer said...

Oh misunderstandings. They can really be a nuisance. I've found that if it's something that may persist as a misunderstanding, then it can be of value to clear it up. But if it's with a person you don't come into contact often, I think it can be let to just slide.

Victoria said...

Fair enough. They tend to bug me no matter what.
I'm crazy that way ; )

Maplemusketeer said...

though a pain in the ass sometimes, I always think it's better to care then to not. ;)

There's good crazy ya know ;)

Victoria said...

Yeah, just not sure I'm in the good crazy camp! ; )