Thursday 11 October 2007

Organized Chaos


Busy weekends for me mean no downtime for catching up with writing here and telling stories and thinking my way through things.

This last weekend was busy and this next weekend is going to be busier. I keep telling myself that I'll come home and do some writing but then I get home and then there's work stuff to do and by the time that's been worked through (notice I don't say "done", ha!) it ends up being time for bed (where, most recently, I dreamt about an impromptu concert on a ferry and then fell off of it when it got wavy, sigh) play, rewind, repeat.

I keep waiting for some time to get my ducks in a line but work just won't seem to slow down. Everyone's been commenting on it at work. I guess it's just a busy spy world right now or something.

So miniature update? I miss Smith, or to be more specific, I miss our relationship, and we've talked a few times recently, but no, no changes there; he's still in limbo and while I'd love fate to move him out here it doesn't seem likely. More on all that some other time. Right now I feel that if I can figure out what I'm thinking it'd be best that I talked to Smith about it first before blabbing all about it here, but we'll see. I'm allowed to change my mind, you know.

Anyhoo, must head, hope all is well. Advance apologies if things are a little slow around here, kay?

5 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I spent a long time sat on the sidelines waiting to be noticed at one time in my life, and ended up being everybody's best friend - but never anything more.

One day - when you least expect it, you'll notice somebody like me who had noticed you but was too chicken shit to do anything about it. They won't be your type either.... or so you think :)

cocoa_no_gogo said...

Victoria,

Have you ever found yourself not thinking about Smith and feeling grateful for the break but then realizing that it doesn't feel right not thinking about it so you start thinking about it again?

Your pal,
CNG

Victoria said...

Jonathan, here's hoping I notice! : )

Cocoa... er... uh.... maybe?

Or, more likely, I don't notice when I'm not thinking about him because I'm not noticing but I do notice when I'm thinking about him. Hmmm.. I'm confused ; )

Delton said...

Here's hoping you find a little Victoria time this weekend!

Victoria said...

garble!

*runs off like head cut off chicken*

; )