Monday 22 October 2007

Stuff

Yeah, sorry, you're not going to get a whole lot out of this post, but I'm writing it anyway, ta da!

I've got a lot of stuff going on right now and it's kind of taking a lot of brain power to wrap my head around it.

Or, to try to anyway.

There's family stuff (find me someone who doesn't on occasion have family "stuff" to deal with) and work stuff (as in, too much of it and how did it get to be the end of October already?) and training for work stuff.

And there's me stuff and while I haven't met anyone new, Smith is no longer the major player in my daydreams anymore (or my night dreams, for that matter) and while that may feel like progress to a lot of you, it's still kind of sad for me.

I wish I could talk more about it, but I'm protecting myself and protecting my anonymity. Things aren't bad...they're just uncomfortable.

Change is like that.

So when I say my latest unhealthy obsession is "stuff"? I know what I mean. And you? Well you can just fill in the blank, ok? I won't mind.

Once things settle again I'll be able to share more, but for now, it's just tricky getting the time to sit and write and then it's even trickier to know how to put into words what's streaming around in my head. And if things don't settle? Well, then I'll just keep throwing unrelated random stuff at cha kay?

Kay!

5 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

You take all the time you need to figure it all out. We'll still be reading your posts no matter what they pertain to.

Delton said...

I just posted a similar type of thing on my blog, but you said it about a million times better than I did.

Anyway, life can interfere, and not everything can just be blurted out here for all to read. I get that. Hope you're doing ok though! :)

Victoria said...

Kay Jenn! Thanks. : )

I'm doing ok Delton, yep. But yeah, can't just blurt it all out here.

Michael Colvin said...

I blurt. But it's selective blurting. You keep posting, we'll keep reading ;)

Victoria said...

Totally, selective blurting! Me too! I'd just never thought of it like that before. Clever you!