Sunday 18 November 2007

Apollo Geez


Hi! I'm a little punch drunk.

HA!

I worked worked worked all weekend on big spy work big big BIG! and now done.

Well, done ish.

Usually do much work and then Done and then UH OH more not done and forgot something and whoops mistake good thing checked that. You know what I mean?

Feeling goofy and ate lots of chocolate. Whole Orange ball thing whack and unwrap this weekend, caffeine!

Sorry. Not making sense, I know, but hey! Computer into shop tomorrow so byeeeeeee unless I get loaner. Cross fingers for me and sanity returning soon, yes?

Did you not work this weekend? I hope so. I worked too much. Bad work making me work. Pardon?

Spy work allll done! Victoria craaaaazeeeeee but yay done! (hopefully yes)

Okay. You put up with me nice!

Bye for now!

PS.Wait, wait, Blogger look different, dashboard? Just me?

13 comments:

dilling said...

um, what?!?

Victoria said...

Exactly.

Yeah, I was a little nutty there for a while. Am calming down.

Making a fool of yourself on the internet seems to help! ; )

Laura said...

I am wholly amazed that I was able to follow what you were saying there. I'm hoping that just means I'm really great at deciphering. Anyway, this was by far the funniest blog post I've read in a long time!!

Victoria said...

I'm glad it made sense to you and hopefully it means you're not as crazy as I was! ; )

Jenn O'Neil said...

I, too was able to follow your train of thought. Should I be worried? Nahhhh we're all a little crazy at times.
I hope you get a loaner, I love reading your posts.

Victoria said...

: )

Likalia said...

I am really ok with understanding that, even if it means I am crazy. A little crazy never hurt anyone.

Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy. - Janet Long

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. - Charles Bukowski

See it is good to be a little off your rocker. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it. ;)

Michael Colvin said...

For a moment there I thought some alien had taken control of your body and was trying to fool us... phew!

Anonymous said...

Is it crazy that your post made sense?

Thought so.

:)

Victoria said...

Likalia, we'll stick to that off the rocker story together!

Tod, the aliens have landed and I must talk in code. Send help and chocolate! ; )

Angella, it's more of a test of normalcy, I think!

Wheeee!

Yvonne said...

That must have been some jacked up chocolate! lol
(But this post made me giggle! And I was able to follow it! hehe)

minijonb said...

mmmn... you said the magic words... orange chocolates!!! we love those things!

Victoria said...

Yvonne, there was just an awful lot of it and not much sleeping!

Minijonb, so good, eh?