Thursday 22 November 2007

Hi! Bye!

I was looking through my flickr for a photo to post (I like to have a photo every second post just to make things pretty n stuff) when I came across this one.

And it reminded me of a song I haven't listened to since I was in first year. I used to think it was the coolest song ever. Anyone else know "Little Fluffy Clouds" by The Orb?


Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb

Anyway, my computer's back, but I'm going away this weekend for a family thing so I'll be disappearing again. Such is life, no?

I hope you're well and that you haven't been too naughty while I've been computer-less and unable to check up on you.

All is well here, a good kind of busy. Today alone, I've found something I lost (memory stick full o' pictures, yay!), I've watched a friend with a broken heart smile at a cute guy (hurrah!) and I bought myself a Playmobil advent calendar. Rock on!

More disjointed posts soon I'm sure.

Meanwhile, what's new? What's going on? Catch me up.

8 comments:

Delton said...

I just had to chime in on Little Fluffy Clouds being one of the coolest songs ever. I actually have it on CD twice! The first one got "lost" when I moved and couldn't find it anywhere. I finally gave up and decided to just buy it again. Over a year later, I finally got around to unpacking some boxes and there it was.

Victoria said...

Cool! I thought I was the ony one who'd ever heard of it ; )

The Single Girl said...

Love that song! It reminds me of a road trip I went on with OQB years ago. Nice pick!

Victoria said...

Sweet. I really thought I was the only person who would have heard of it ever! : )

Ben said...

More dancing, working on bikes, almost constructioning. Work. .... y'know...

Likalia said...

Ahh Playmobil and Little Fluffy Clouds...both good and blasts from the past. :)

dilling said...

are you back? is it snowing there?

Victoria said...

Excellent Cap!

Likalia, total blast from the past eh?

Dilling, I'm back! It was SLEETING on my drive home and I got very excited but not really snowing, you?????
(I'm a little excited for it, eh?)