Saturday 3 November 2007

OK, So Hi!

Yeah, did you like that last post there? The one that made no sense really?

See, some days I want to talk about absolutely everything and then other days I don't want to talk about anything and then the next day I don't know what I'm talking about.

Work is somewhat mellower for the moment, but still the busiest I've felt it in a few years.

I have nothing else to say to Smith right now and what I might say about him doesn't need to be said.

I have life stuff going on and that I won't even touch on, and there's the possibility of a stomach ulcer currently residing in my tum tum.

I've been distracting myself with some good books and some good tv shows (on DVD) and I've been trying to just keep moving forward.

Not that life is hideously difficult as such, it's just that change is what it is and brings what it does.

There. Clear as mud?

I'm fine. Perhaps a tad shaken.

But fine.


Foo Fighters - Razor

(Slinger, your boys are rocking my world right now)

7 comments:

GF Girl said...

Maybe it's naive but when things in life start going more than just sideways I remember this "When a lot of things start going wrong all at once, it is to protect something big and lovely that is trying to get itself born – and that this something needs for you to be distracted so that it can be born perfectly as possible." paraphrase from Dalai Lama. More or less there's a purpose to all the chaos during this time of change.

Victoria said...

I don't think that's naive Jenn : )

Anonymous said...

I hope everything looks up soon and eases up on you.

So, share what books you're tackling.

Victoria said...

I just finished The Other Boleyn Girl and really liked it : )

And, thanks.

Likalia said...

*hugs*

I like what jenn said, it is an excellent sentiment to focus on in times like these.

Thanks as well for the good luck re NaNoWriMo, it is going.

Glad to hear that book is good, I've looked at it a couple of times on the shelves and thought of picking it up - of course I am not allowed to buy any more books til December. I'll just add it to my wishlist on Chapters. :)

Anonymous said...

"Flight of the Conchords" makes everything better. download it or watch the second episode here..

http://joox.net/cat/842/id/1411049

or some more here

http://stage6.divx.com/videos/tag:fotc/order:relevancy

great sunday viewing...

b

Victoria said...

Thanks Likalia.

I may try to join you in the no BUYING books for a month. That could be a real challenge for me!


And thanks Anonymous B for the tip. I have heard about these Conchords and their Flights but have only seen one thingy. Now I shall introduce myself to more! (evil wicked laugh inserted here for some reason)
: )