Tuesday 20 November 2007

Talking in Code

My friend Mike promises me I'll like the new doctor as much as the old one, but I'm still not convinced.  I miss hunky funny one.  *sigh*  Know what I mean?

B sent me an awesome photo of that guy I've had a crush on for ages and boy oh boy did it ever make me happy.  I mean, I didn't print it out and sleep with it or anything, but I sure thought about it!  Hubba hubba!

They seem to cancel a lot of really good tv around these here parts.  Dead Like Me, Freaks and Geeks, Joan of Arcadia.  My own personal list goes on and on, shows I've really liked and only found (through DVD) once they've been cancelled.  Maybe they're better ended before they could fall off the maps, but I sure miss those characters, that's for sure.  Any shows you really miss?

I do so love Blogger's autosave thingy.  Just saved this whole post when loaner computer's Safari quit on me.  Whew.  Because we certainly wouldn't have wanted to miss this beautiful, meaningful post.  

I still really want to call my first dog "Dog".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Veronica Mars something fierce.

Michael Colvin said...

I miss Friends. Why, oh why, did they cut it short like that. LOL!

Jenn said...

Someone I know wanted to call his dog "crazy" so he could stand on the front porch and yell "CRAZY!!"

If the shoe fits...

Maplemusketeer said...

I want to call my first dog "Speedbump II", and my first animal of another variety, be it fish, or other, "Woofy" :)

Jenn O'Neil said...

I miss Buffy and Angel even though they weren't technically "cancelled" Damn those people for wanting to have other careers.
Hope you like the new doctor too.

LeahA said...

Crushes Sighhh*

I miss one show and that is Gilmore Girls...it was my Tuesday night date and will remain in my mind until I forget about it.

I wanted to name my dog " kitty" just to screw with people... or vise versa with my cat.. I wanted to name it Puppy or Tofu or something along those lines.

Victoria said...

She Likes Purple, I'm SO with you on Veronica Mars. I'm holding off on watching the last season just to prolong the love. *sigh*

Tod, pssst, I've heard they're going to put on reruns! ; )

Jenn, I LOVE that idea. Craaaaazy. Craaazyyyy? Craaaazy!!!! Heh. Wickedly evil! "Hunka hunka burning love" would be funny too. "Hunka Hunka, burning love, come home! Mamma's waiting! Come on Hunka!"
heh.


Jordan, well if those aren't unique ideas, I don't know what are! (is?)
; )


Abstract Jenn,
I caught on to Buffy late so am happy to say I could watch 'em both on DVD and still have a lot to see! Although, one of my first dates was to watch the Buffy movie at my boyfriend's house. *giggle*(he was SO CUTE!)
I'm not sure about the new doctor, but I'm sure he'll grow on me. The other one was just so dreamy. This one's cute. It's not the same somehow. With the last doctor, I wanted to be Rose, now I just don't really mind that I'm not.

Leah, ahhhh crushes! ; )
And do you know what? I haven't watched Gilmore Girls! I've seen maybe three episodes of season one and that's about it. I keep hearing it's good but never got into it. I'm thinking I should try again?
I know someone who named their cat Dog. It was kinda funny : )