Monday 28 January 2008

How Am I Supposed to Sleep Now?

Now you may not believe me, but that's snow falling in them thar hills.

Er. From them thar clouds.

Or somethin.

Anyway, my point is, it's a snowin!

And it may be wet and drippy, but it's snow and it's falling and they say there will be more and my hopes are high that it's just going to keep on keeping on.

Seriously. I'm not going to be able to sleep what with having to jump out of bed and check outside every ten minutes.



Updated to add: PS. Don't click on the picture to make it bigger. Trust me. It ends up looking totally creepy big. *shudder*

Tuesday morning: Nevermind. (insert sad face here)

9 comments:

McGone said...

That picture is awesome (and I clicked on it before i saw your warning). Is it yours?

Victoria said...

Yep, eeees mine! : )

Likalia said...

I'm sorry the snow didn't stay, it didn't stick enough here either, everyone has a snow day except us. :(

Great picture, and it is totally creepy at actual size like those pictures they try to convince you have ghosts in them. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm a wee bit further south than you and was up every few hours checking for snow ... alas, there was none.

Funny how I behaved the same way when I was 8 years old.

bre said...

I'm really jealous of you and the no snow. I'm in Calgary and it's -30 today without the wind (-45 or something with the wind?) and we have snow and crappy roads and no snow days. Everyone just takes an hour to get anywhere. I'd trade with you in a heart beat!!!

Yvonne said...

Totally love the picture in all its creepy glory. ;)

Victoria said...

Likalia, me too. I'm all jealous of the snow day people. :( Isn't it totally a ghosty picture? ; )

I heart thirty, I totally do the same thing! And I'm not 8 anymore either!!!

Breanne, wouldn't it be cool if we could just switch spots for a day? You could have our mild, snow free streets and I could run and play in the snow for a day and then we could go back home :)

Thanks, Yvonne. I guess I'll have to flickr it now!

Angella said...

Totally not a fan of the snow, but I *am* a fan of that photo.

Victoria said...

Thanks Angella : )

As for the snow, I don't know anyone who lives with it who loves it. It seems to be those of us who don't get any who can't get enough! ; )