Friday 25 January 2008

I Make Television Ads For A Living

Well, ok, no. I don't. But sometimes I wish I did.

I saw this one the other day:


Lexus Ad - Moments

and thought it was sweet. A nice message.

And then it reminded me of this:


Honda TV Commercial (UK)

One of the coolest commercials I've ever seen. I mean just think; someone had to write that "music" and that choir performed it. How friggin cool is that?

I don't think I'm influenced by commercials, but I do enjoy the good ones. They're like mini-movies.

And now, I'm going to go make sound effects as I go about my day.

*click*

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, it gave me shivers...that's so cool! (We don't have a TV, so I like it when people point out cool stuff like this to me!)

Jen Wilson said...

That commercial is SO cool! I don't think I've seen either of them. I like beer commercials. I don't drink the stuff, but I like the commercials.

Victoria said...

Pretty cool eh? : )

Delton said...

Thanks for linking that Honda one. I'm always amazed at the ingenuity that some commercials express.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Victoria said...

Glad you liked it. : )

Angella said...

I LOVE commercials!

Except now that we have a PVR we generally skip them.

But they are often better than the shows themselves :)

Victoria said...

I watch most of my tv on DVD or taped (by my Mommy!) so I miss most commercials too. But when I end up watching tv I'm always cracking up
: )

Yvonne said...

There are so many horrible and annoying commercials out there that I too, appreciate the good ones. ;)

Victoria said...

Indeedily!