Tuesday 8 January 2008

It Was All A Bad Dream Spinning In Your Head

I've been having some pretty intense dreams lately, what with the wacky sleeps and all the emotions that fly around at this time of year and stuff.

The last few ones I've remembered have been about Smith. Or, at least, a Smith-like character. (You know how in dreams you know who the person is even if it's not quite them? Yeah. That.)

In the one last night the transport hover train he was in (with the Forces) crashed but he and this girl (kind of me) survived and had to walk through the forest away from it. And then we had to sneak into a hotel but when we did I became him and he became the girl and we couldn't find a room and the hotel was scary.

I know, it may not sound like much, but trust me, it was one of those hideous nightmares that you just want to be over even though at the time you don't know it's a dream. Actually, all of these have been that intense. And hard to break out of.

Around Christmas time I had a dream where Smith showed up unannounced at my house. Well, my awesome mansion actually! And he brought a litter of kittens and a bunch of girls who were all trying out for his show which was like a combo of evil-Bachelor and Next Top Model. The girls were all teenage versions of the nasty girls I went to highschool with and Smith had brought them on purpose knowing they'd be mean to me and dude, they were. All blonde and leggy and mean mean girls.

And then there was the weird one (as if the others weren't weird enough) where we were on a ship travelling through the Arctic (but the Arctic with trees, this beautiful place) and when we went outside so I could take some photos of the scenery, this massive rogue wave appeared and knocked us over and we barely made it back inside the ship and then the whole thing sunk.

Bad, bad, bad, they've all been bad. And to be frank, I'm a little tired of dreams that are less than restful.

I'm getting better at leaving them behind, but the ones with a Smith-esque person seem to stick with me longer than most. Good ol' subconscious eh?

I guess I hope he's ok, but my brain's sure as heck letting me know that it thinks being with Smith isn't a good thing for me.

I get it brain. Now how 'bout some happy dreams, kay?



Queensryche - Silent Lucidity

5 comments:

Susie said...

Wow, that's intense. I agree that your brain is trying to tell you something!

Jen Wilson said...

Wow. Those dreams are intense! Just wait - if or when you have kids, pregnancy dreams are WAY worse, if you can imagine that!

Victoria said...

Susie, I don't mind if it's trying to tell me something, but maybe it could just write me a letter? ; )

Mrs Wilson, even more intense? Nooooo! Well, unless they're fun and happy maybe?

Jenn O'Neil said...

wow - subconscious hard at work huh? Why does learning the lesson have to be so physically exhausting sometimes?

Wishing you pleasant dreams!!

Victoria said...

Dude, I dunno. Like I said, a letter would be fine. ; )