Friday 4 January 2008

It's Like a Horoscope. But Funnier!

So, hey, I completely stole this from Celebrate Woo-Woo!

I hope you enjoy reading it as much I did hers. At the very least, you'll get to see some of what I've got in my music library.

Here's what I gone and done
1. Put iTunes on shuffle so that random songs come up.
2. Pressed play.
3. Wrote down each song as the answer to each question as it came up.
4. Laughed hysterically at times and nodded wisely at others.

Q. What would best describe your personality?
A. I Found A Reason (Cat Power)
OK, sure. As in... I found a reason to do something? To live? To be? *shrug*

Q. If some one says it's okay you say...
A. Ramalama Bang Bang (Roisin Murphy)
Hmmmmm, right. Not sure I've ever said that in conversation, but maybe it's the thought that counts?

Q. What do you like in a guy?
A. Hallelujah (Jeff Buckley)
Erm.

Q.How do you feel today?
A. Closer to Fine (Indigo Girls)
Fair enough. True dat.

Q.What is your life's purpose?
A. These Eyes (The Guess Who)
Oooooh, deep man. Just... not sure what that means. It'd be awesome if I was an optometrist though and this came up, no?

Q. What is your motto?
A. Embryonic Journey (Jefferson Airplane)
Ok, yeah, if by "embryonic" you mean safe and happy and warm...

Q. What do your friends think of you?
A. Sunshine (Handsome Boy Modelling School)
Well I hope so anyway! Actually, one of my good friends calls me this as a nickname. *beam*

Q. What do you think of your friends?
A. A Whiter Shade of Pale (Procol Harem)
I'm not sure if this is a statement of race or the fact that... uh... I don't know. Maybe we all need a little more sunshine?

Q. What do you think of your parents?
A. Girl (Beatles)
OK, yeah, I have no idea here. I don't have two Mommies. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Q.What do your parents think of you?
A. Cruising Together (Hewey Lewis and Gwenyth Paltrow)
We're going on a cruise? Sweet! Oh, or maybe we're just cruising through life together. Maybe that's it.

Q. What do you think about very often?
A. Beat Me (Magnet)
I just have nothing to say here.

Q. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
A. Head over Feet (Alanis Morissette)
I do love my best friends, that's true. And they do help me try to stay sane when I go all loopy over silly guys.

Q. What do you think of the person you love?
A. Yet Another Movie (Pink Floyd)
I'm not even sure who this'd be referring to. Maybe I want my love stories to be like movies? I'm not currently in love with anyone besides myself. (Awwwwwwwww, that's so cute!)

Q.What is your life story?
A. I Am Ready For Love (India Arie)
I am?

Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Goldfinger (Shirley Bassey)
So damn true.

Q. What do you think when you see the person you love?
A. Never Tear Us Apart (INXS)
Yeah, I do think that.

Q. What is your hobby/interest?
A. Let's Get It On (Marvin Gaye)
Oh my lord, I'm so embarrassed right now.

Q. What will they play at your funeral?
A. Grave Digger (Dave Matthews)
Good choice. Poignant and appropriate.

Q. What is your biggest secret?
A. Easy Lover (Spain)
Again with the embarrassment.
*slinks off*

16 comments:

Likalia said...

That is quite entertaining. :)

I'm tempted to steal this little gem myself, though I might be highly embarrased by some of the songs in my library.

Delton said...

Oh my god. I can't believe you even had the guts to post this after those last couple of embarrassing songs came up. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Too funny!

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I really needed the laughs from this! Glad you participated;>

Muse said...

This is awesome!
I'm definitely stealing it!

Victoria said...

Steal away Likalia, you too Azraeal, the embarrassing songs in your library are half the fun! ; )

Oh Delton, I don't mind making fun of myself! Heh, no big surprise there!

Woo woo, thanks for putting it up on yours first, glad you got a giggle from it :D

Jenn O'Neil said...

Victoria - Bravo for posting this. Once again I'm stealing me next post from you!

Victoria said...

: )

dilling said...

I just put Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley and k d lang on a few cds of my favorites today...one of my favorites no matter who sings it...

Victoria said...

It's a great song. Great.

*hugs*

Yvonne said...

This was fun to read! hee! ;)

ALF said...

Found your site from dooce's - just stopped by to say hi!

Victoria said...

Hi, alf! :D

Chele said...

this is the funniest blog I have read all week, I may just borrow this concept, but off course all credits to you, this is genius!!

Victoria said...

Borrow away! I did : )

Yamuna said...

This is hilarious! :D
Hi, by the way. Really enjoying your blog; making my way up through the archives now.

Victoria said...

Hi Yamuna :) I hadn't read this in ages, so re-reading it was pretty funny! :D