Thursday 3 January 2008

Please Sing This Off Key To An Opera Type Song Of Your Making


La la laaaaaaa!
I am not sleeping
Because I can not!

Again!

Even though it is three am.
A.  MMMMMMMM.

It is my own fault too
I knew better than to sleep in so late

As in
Two
PEEEE EMMMMMMMMM
In the afternoon

(Oy vey)

So now
ow ow owwwwwwww
I'm awake
and so is a bird.

I thought I'd get up and write posts for you oooo oooooo
but they're all stuck inside
my brain.

or what's left of it.

mushy like.

So ta da! Instead.... a psychedelic sunset for you
(holy smokes
I can't believe
I spelled that right)

Let's all hope I can get
an acupuncture appointment
tomorroooooooooooooooooow.
So that I can sleep. I like to sleep. Oh yes I do!

(insert heavy metal guitar screeching solo here while banging head)

*Victoria bows to wild applause*

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ORG has gone missing, and seeing as I found your blog through the ORG, I figure it's worth passing on that some of us are thinking of ideas to keep the community alive.

Thanks for sticking with your blog, some of us single guys have paid attention here and there. (This one might be a bit more of a challenge to sort out, though ;) )

Anonymous said...

It's been one or two AM before I got to sleep lately - that's down to jet lag tho. Sucks, doesn't it?

Victoria said...

Anonymous, most excellent! ( I feel as if I'm typing with an English accent... can you hear it?)

And, as for single guys paying attention, well, wooo hoooo! Lemme know what else I can advise y'all about. (Ok, that's obviously not an English accent anymore)

Dominic, yeah, jet lag is icky, but at least you get a trip out of it ; )

Alexandra said...

I feel the pain of not being able to sleep. I go through that far too often.

Hope you were able to get the acupuncture appointment.

dilling said...

bravo! bravo!
but for your sake, no encore!
sweet dreams tonight.

Jen Wilson said...

Oh what a great opera! I was up until the wee hours of the morning too. But. I was up at 7:30 am so I had no trouble falling asleep. Have a friend's kid stay over. That'll get you nice and exhausted!

Victoria said...

Alexandra, it can be BAD! Bad... bad. I have an appointment on Saturday, so worst case scenario, I only have to survive two more nights ; )

Dilling, want to come on tour with me? Heh. But yes, here's hoping for no more repeats/encores/etc.

Oh Mrs Wilson, that's not such a bad idea. Them there kids is tiring! :D

Delton said...

This one was very funny. Not for you experiencing it, I'm sure, but an entertaining post.

Haven't said anything to you in a while, but I'm still lurking around. Hope you're well!

Victoria said...

Glad you got a grin out of it Delton.

Good to know you're still around, hope you're doing well too.

Angella said...

Oh, girl.

I hope that sleep come for you.

But SLEEPING UNTIL 2 PM?

I cannot imagine ;)

Victoria said...

Angella, it's a special special skill I have.

I was one of those teenagers who'd sleep in all day if you'd let em and it just never went away! heh.

Now I just have to stop myself. : )

And yes, I had a slightly pharmaceutically enhanced sleep last night... waiting until Sat for the real fix : D