Saturday 23 February 2008

Awwwwwwwwww!

So my buddy (Hi Buddy!) and I were chatting about my boy/dating/not-dating situation on Adium and he was telling me to just enjoy "it". . . . the whole boys asking me out when I've spent enough time complaining to him about there being no boys asking me out or some other such thing.

I told him that it's all just a little bit easier when you're only thinking about dating instead of having to actually work your way through it. And to close my succinct and wonderful discussion, I typed in a "sigh" to express my difficult, trying situation.

Buddy, being the steady, straight thinking guy he is, responded with "I think you just mis-typed 'smile'."

Awwwwww!

I told him that that was the cutest thing he'd ever said and that I was totally going to post it.

And then I swore him to secrecy since I don't have a blog and if I did I certainly wouldn't have told anyone I know about it. Right, buddy?

Right!

7 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

Ok Victoria - so what is happening with the boy situation? I think your Buddy is right - just enjoy it.

Victoria said...

Oh Jenn... you'll just have to wait and see!

Gosh, I'm such a tease all of a sudden.

Nothing major is what's happening.

: )

dilling said...

blog? what blog?!?

Victoria said...

I dunno man.

; )

Alexandra said...

That is indeed very sweet! Waiting for updates on the boy situation.

Yvonne said...

hahaha

buddy is cute. ;)

Victoria said...

: )