Tuesday 5 February 2008

I've Never Been Good At Following Directions

So Abstract Jenn was terribly kind and gave me a "You Make My Day" award the other day.

Part of the honour of this lovely award is that I'm to pass on the joy to five other blogs who make my day.

Dude. Just five? Shoot. All of a sudden it was like having to tell you which was my favourite Led Zeppelin song. Not. Possible. Too. Many!

So I figured I'd be a little different and point you to five awesome sites that, while technically not blogs, definitely make my day.

Maybe they'll make yours too.

Thanks for the nod Jenn!

And without further ado... some of the non-blog sites that make my day:

1. Pearls Before Swine comic strip. Makes me laugh every. Single. Time.

2. I Can Has Cheezburger? You'll either love this or just not get it. It kills me. In a good way.

3. Apple.com Movie Trailers. Weird, eh? I just love watching movie trailers. It's true.

4. Flickr. I check in daily and if I ever need inspired, I just flick through the Explore archives. Beautiful. I still remember how excited I was when I got to 100 views. It's stunning to me to think that people enjoy my photos. Flickr is really cool that way.

5. OK, this is another odd one, but I get a kick out of checking the weather. I'll often (especially in snow season) check three or four different sites, but the Environment Canada site is the only one I check daily. Again, I'm weird that way.

8 comments:

dilling said...

I luvs the Cheezburger!!!

Victoria said...

I can has? heh.

dilling said...

I can't believe nobody else has been here to say how freakin' cool the Cheezburger site is, can you?

Victoria said...

Dilling, I was just thinking the same thing.

*shakin my head*

Yvonne said...

I love the Cheezburger site!
And Pearls Before Swine. hehe

Victoria said...

Awesome!

Jenn said...

I loves cheezbrgr too!

I am also a self admitted Enviro Canada Junkie. I'm not sure what I'd do without them...

Victoria said...

Total high five on the Enviro Canada junkie!! We rule!