Friday 29 February 2008

Ladies' Choice


Three hundred and sixty six.

That's how many days we get this year.

Cool, huh?

Ladies, remember that today's your day to go out and ask your man to marry you. Apparently if he refuses, there's a fine (anywhere from a kiss to a silk gown to $1) so really, what do you have to lose?

Plus, have you ever wondered if Leap Year babies count themselves differently? I know I would. I'd be heading in to White Spot until I was fifty insisting I was still twelve and under. Gimme my pirate pack dudes!

Anyway, happy 29th y'all.

5 comments:

Likalia said...

Happy 29th, in what to me seemed like the longest February EVER! :)

McGone said...

I did not know that about the women proposing. See, I learned something today. Thanks, V.

Victoria said...

It wasn't exactly a quick one, was it Likalia? Yikes.

McGone, public service right here! Wooo hooo!

Yvonne said...

I had no idea either about the proposal thing. I wonder how many guys I can hit up for $1 before midnight?! >;-D

Victoria said...

Yvonne, I was totally thinking the same thing! "Hmmmm... I should go make myself a few bucks!" ; )